Wall mount, single section Lanberg cabinet WF01-6406-10B is a solution designed to expand networks, installation of cabling and equipment in size 19” with max. 60kg. loading capacity.
It can be used in networks, server rooms, small and medium businesses.
It can also work in low voltage systems such as cable television networks, alarm systems, fire protection systems, and access control systems, CCTV and IP surveillance.
The appropriate design allows simple, self-assembly. Cabinet is characterized by IP20 degree of protection, opening front door with possibility of rotate to 180°
with lock, removable side panels (locks included). The cabinet has a cable entry panel on top and bottom cover.
This product is made of high grade cold rolled steel. Cabinet structure for self-assembly is in flat-pack which facilitates transport.
In addition, the parcel includes additional accessories for rail mounts, M6 cage nuts, and blank entry panels.
– Manufacturer: Landberg,
– Manufacturer code: WF01-6406-10B,
– Cabinet type: Wall mount,
– Body color: Black RAL9004,
– Height: 6U,
– Cabinet dimensions (W x D x H): 600x450x368 mm,
– Packaging dimensions (W x D x H): 47x74x16.5 cm,
– Spacing between rack rails: 450 mm,
– Spacing between holes in rack rails: 475 mm,
– Internal spacing between rack rails: 500 mm,
– Loading capacity: max. 60 KG,
– Degree of protection: IP20,
– Doors type: Temper glass,
– Standard: ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41494; PART1 & PART7, ETSI,
– Material: High-grade cold-rolled steel, powder-coated,
– Fan available: Yes, 120mm, 110V or 220V,
– Glass thickness: 5.0 mm,
– Sheet thickness: vertical mounting rails – 1,50 mm; mounting profile – 1,50 mm; others – 1,20 mm; top & bottom & side panel – 1,00 mm,
– Cable entry panel: Top, Bottom,
– Included: Accessory bag, earth kit, front door lock, two side panels with locks, 10 cage nuts M6.